Appearing to be bright white in color, the powdered form of Raw China Clay is highly suitable for ceramics. The product has perfect ratio of moisture and the Fe content of it is 0.38 %. Along with that, it has a percentage of TiO2 Content (0.30%), Al2
(47.80 %). The quantity and size of the blocks are dependent on the requirement of the customer. Raw China Clay is combined with water to make milkshake like slurry. This slurry is passed through de-gritting, solid-liquid separation, Filtering and at last drying process later it becomes water washed Chin clay.
Production of Product:
The offered Raw China Clay occurs in bounty in soils, which have framed from the compound weathering of rocks in damp and hot atmospheresâfor instance in tropical rainforest territories. Looking at soils along an angle towards dynamically drier or cooler atmospheres, the ratio of kaolinite diminishes, while the ratio of other minerals, for example, smectite or illite enhances. Such climatically-allied contrasts in clay mineral substance are regularly used to induce changes in atmospheres in the land past, where old soils have been protected and buried.
- Other Name : KAOLIN
- Molecular Weight : 258.156 g/mol
- Molecular Formula : Al2H4O9Si2
- PubChem CID : 56841936
This clay is a scentless white to grayish or yellowish powder. Contains essentially the earth mineral, it is a hydrous aluminosilicate. It has mp 740-1785°C as well as thickness 2.65 g/cm3. Our clay is insoluble in water, however, obscures and builds up a natural scent when wet.
- Appearance/Color : 94-96 Whiteness
- pH Value : 4.5 - 6.5
- Moisture : 0.4
- Particle Size : 6 TO 7
- SiO2 : 55 - 58
- Al2O3 : 33 - 35
- Fe2O3 : 0.1
- Mixed Oxides : 205
- TiO2 : Traces
- Loss on Ignition : 6
- Density : 0.35 - 0.38
- Specific Gravity : 2.7 - 2.8
1) Our Raw China Clay is utilized broadly in the earthenware business, where its high combination temperature and burning qualities make it especially appropriate for making whiteware, refractories and porcelain material.
2) Considerable tonnages of our clay are utilized for filling elastic to enhance its mechanical quality and protection from abrasion. For this reason, our clay is amazingly unadulterated and exceedingly fine-grained.