Hard Dolomite Stone contains equal amount of magnesium and calcium. It is basically an anhydrous carbonate mineral which is known for its pure content. Presence of minimal amount of manganese and iron can also be noticed in this stone. This rarely found mineral can be noticed in high temperature prone metamorphic environment. Crystal form of this stone is trigonal in shape. It is non toxic by nature.
This sedimentary rock based mineral is naturally present in dolomite beds of hundred feet thick. This stone is also found in limestone.
Dolomite Stone Specifications:
- Other Name: AldrichCPR
- Molecular Weight: 184.399 g/mol
- CAS Number: 16389-88-1
- Size : As Per Requirement
- State: Lump
- Appearance/Color: White, brownish white, gray
- Particle Size: As Per Requirement
- Boiling Point: N/A
- Melting Point: 2800 degree C ( approx)
- Solubility: Dissolves in water