Hard Dolomite Lime offered by Srinath Enterprises mainly comprises CaCO3
. The product has a very high demand in the export market due to its finest and pure quality. The product is 100 % Eco-friendly and used to increase soil's pH value and decrease acidity. It is at times used as a flux for the smelting of iron and steel. The processed version of the product holds a great significance in making float glass. Dolomite Lime is resistant to decay under any kind of external condition and is durable for a good number of years.
- Other Name : calcium, dicarbonate powder, and magnesium
- Molecular Weight : 184.4002
- CAS Number : 16389-88-1
- Size : As Per Requirement
- Molecular Weight (g/mol.) : 184.4
- Melting Point (Â°C) : ~2570- 4660
- Boiling Point (Â°C) : N/A
- Mohs Hardness : 3.5- 4.0
- L.O.I. : 46 - 47
1) In agriculture, it is included to soilless potting mixes and soils like pH support as well as a magnesium source.
2) This dolomite is likewise utilized as the substrate in marine aquariums to enable support changes in water pH.