Also known as slaked lime and calcium hydroxide, this product is milky white in color which has even powdered form and particles. Hydrated Lime Powder is very effective in improving the quality of the soil and is used as a component in lubricants and additives. Limestone is used in the making of this powder also used for water treatment and steel making. It holds great importance in the medical field as well for it is used as a comprising item in many medicines. Hydrated White Lime Powder do not corrode or get wasted post drying.
Production of Product:
The provided Hydrated Lime Powder is a normally happening and bounteous sedimentary rock comprising of elevated degrees of magnesium and calcium magnesium carbonate or potentially dolomite alongside minerals. The production starts by separating limestone from mines and quarries. It can be prepared into hydrated lime through pounding the quicklime, including water to the smashed lime and grouping the hydrated lime to guarantee it meets client specifications prior to transportation.
- Molecular Mass : 74.093 g/mol
- Molecular Formula : Ca(OH)2
- CAS Number : 1305-62-0
- State : Powder
- Appearance/Color : White
- pH Value : 12.4
- Particle Size : 2 micron
- Boiling Point : 5162 °F
- Melting Point : 1076 °F
- Specific Gravity : 3.2-3.4
- Solubility : Insoluble in water
- Purity : 0.95
- Density : 2.532g/cm3
1) It is normally added to a heap of areca nut as well as betel leaf to maintain the alkaloid stimulants synthetically accessible to enter the circulation system by means of sublingual assimilation.
2) Due to the low poisonous quality and the mellowness of its fundamental properties, our lime is generally utilized in the business to:
- Clear up juice from sugar beets or sugarcane in the sugar business.
- Treat water for mixed refreshments and soda pops.
- Pickle cucumbers and different foods.