Our company is one of the prime suppliers of Quick Lime Lumps that are best known in market due to its precise composition, excellent purity and long shelf life. These lumps are extensively used for sugar refining as well as water purification purposes. They are demanded in various industries such as construction, cement, fertilizer, glass and steel industry for various purposes. Prior to dispatch, they are strictly checked on different quality parameters by our experts to ensure their high effectiveness. Apart from this, these Quick Lime Lumps are provided in excellent packaging to ensure their safe transit.
''Srinath Enterprises'' is amongst the prime suppliers of Quick Lime Lumps. The chemical name of the offered lumps is quick lime and composed of lime, magnesia and silica. These alkaline whitish lumps are odorless in nature and insoluble in water. These are widely applicable for number of refining and purification purposes along with that, these are also utilized in various industries, such as construction, glass, cement, steel etc. Available grade of Quick Lime Lumps are delivered in excellent packaging to ensure their safe transit. These are widely known for their perfect composition, longer shelf life and purity and can be availed by our esteemed customers at a very affordable market prices.
Specifications of Quick Lime Lumps:
- Other Name: Calcium Oxide or Burnt Lime
- Molecular Weight : 56.0774 g/mol
- Molecular Formula: CaO
- PubChem CID: 14778
- Chemical/Physical Property(such as and also more, as possible)
- State : Solid
- Appearance/Color: White and gray lump
- Melting Point: 2,572 °C
- Density: 3.34 g/cm³
- Solubility: Soluble in water and glycerol
Uses of Quick Lime Lumps:
1) These are used as a reagent in the making of paper, high grade steel and cement.
2) These are also used for medicinal purposes, insecticides and plant and animal food.
3) These find their enormous use in the manufacture of soap, rubber, varnish, refractories and lime bricks
- Grade : 80%, 85%
- Av. Lime Cao: 80%, 85%
- Total Lime : +86%, +91%
- Magnesia : 2.5%, 1.2%
- Silica : 1.4%, 2.1%